Author Topic: What happend to AoT?  (Read 1549 times)

AOT was a very popular game back in the mid 2000's, but one day everything changed. You see Badspot's childhood friend Mocheeze Died in a bizarre and twisted accident one day in 2008 and badspot being the good friend he was went to his funeral a week later. But It was on this day, a day of infamy, that the AOT servers got corrupted, Millions of people who had played for thousands of hours each had lost all progress and were reverted back to the starting midget. This was also the same that a huge update was supposed to go live. Of course badspot tried to explain what happened but nobody believed him, everyone just thought he was a greedy cowardly developer who wanted to milk his players with more micro-transactions. Badspot's reputation was ruined. This is also why his next game "Blockland" was only a one time fee of $20.

Some say that whenever the AOT servers encounter the 25 day bug it's really Mocheeze trying to log on. 

Ok seriously, I know I have been around a pretty long time, but if I had a dollar for every time a topic came upwhere people start coming up with names representing AoT, I could buy so many alts, my goodness.

But to set the record straight, it stands for Artichokes of Talent. You started out a simple seedling and had to grow and develop into a talented artichoke, choosing from different career paths and development.  It was really quite addicting.

The game was pretty old. Not many were appealed to it, and the board was quiet for a while. I thought it was fun for a bit, though.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 02:59:57 PM by Doctor Disco »

Honestly though when I saw this topic I thought it was about an Attack on Titan server. I want to know what ever happened to it, it used to be up awhile ago. I forgot the name of the dude who hosted it though

probably jack noir aka crystalwarrior
with help from port

Is this just gonna be like that last thread that did this
that thread was gold
after 4 years op finally realizes

What even was the Age of Time?

What even was the Age of Time?

when link pulled out the master sword