Author Topic: Annoying Orange child rape lawsuit refiled  (Read 3375 times)

bill cosby drugged me and raped me the other day

He also called me pretty. I did not consent to a compliment. He also violently filled my lungs with (EXTREMELY TOXIC!!!) carbon dioxide by breathing in my general direction. He must be stopped.

Most of the cases are ongoing and close to nothing has been released but discounting the testimonies of 60 women is ridiculous

not when there's no practical evidence to back it up

you know people can lie right
that's a thing

the flip side to "innocent until proven guilty" is not that the plaintiff is "wrong until proven right." you have to look at both sides as if they are telling the truth.
also, just because something isn't proven doesn't mean it's not true. it may be hard to prove something that happened 20-50 years ago.
also also, the chance that 60 women all decided to lie is miniscule.

the flip side to "innocent until proven guilty" is not that the plaintiff is "wrong until proven right." you have to look at both sides as if they are telling the truth.
also, just because something isn't proven doesn't mean it's not true. it may be hard to prove something that happened 20-50 years ago.
also also, the chance that 60 women all decided to lie is miniscule.

It doesn't matter if you're right, if you can't prove it, you're wrong.

It doesn't matter if you're right, if you can't prove it, you're wrong.

If it cannot be proven, then it is unproven. Whether or not it is right is irrelevant.