Author Topic: Payday 2's so called 'new' heist is here  (Read 1234 times)

https://youtu.be/_LH9RZIccYs

I was expecting Heat Street but Panic Rooms pretty good I guess

EDIT: a
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 06:20:26 PM by Duck Quackington »

whats with the sarcastic title, "so called 'new'"

whats with the sarcastic title, "so called 'new'"
isn't panic room from payday 1? so it's not really a new heist so much as a port

isn't panic room from payday 1? so it's not really a new heist so much as a port

if so maybe the title could've been worded a bit nicer, "panic room ported to payday 2" or something like that. the current title seems like its dismissing the update

if so maybe the title could've been worded a bit nicer, "panic room ported to payday 2" or something like that. the current title seems like its dismissing the update
Or maybe just dissing it.

my favorite part is when you have to clear the roof and the roof is entirely clear but bile still won't set down the goddamn magnet and keeps flying in circles and whining about all the cops shooting at him that you killed minutes ago

Trying to get into this game now is so weird because so much of it is DLC. I can't use such a massive amount of the weapons and I believe some of the heists.

Trying to get into this game now is so weird because so much of it is DLC. I can't use such a massive amount of the weapons and I believe some of the heists.
yeah its a shame

but its how they've managed to keep their studio up and profitable over the past number of years. just wait for a big sale or something and buy all the dlc then - they usually go $1-5 a pop at that time.

thankfully you can get other people with the heist to host it but it still sucks

thankfully you can get other people with the heist to host it but it still sucks

I was not aware that you could do this. Hmmm.