Author Topic: [NEWS] GOP HQ in North Carolina county firebombed, threats to leave "or else"  (Read 1846 times)

Hillary Clinton talks so suspiciously in that post. I cant tell if she is a robot or burnt down the building or both.

"BEEP BOOP, I AM HAPPY PEOPLE ARE SAFE. OBEY THE MACHINE OVERLORDS."

Hillary Clinton talks so suspiciously in that post. I cant tell if she is a robot or burnt down the building or both.

At least she doesn't wish death on people ...

actually she just formally acknowledged a situation, i don't see any better way to put it

It's the response that pretty much any politician would give to this news. Whether it's genuine or not depends on your opinion, and there's probably no response she could have given that would have pleased you.

can you do us all a favour and stop acting weird

what, you want her to try twisting it into some agenda-charged stuff like Annoying Orange would?

lolwhat

do everyone a favor and stop being absolutely mental.
this is a completely normal way for a politician to respond, even if they are rivals.
not everything is a conspiracy.
do you really expect her to go "OH MY GOD YES IM SO PROUD PEOPLE FIREBOMBED A BUILDING"?

Dems in NC started up a fund to rebuild the site, got about $13,000.

https://charlotteobserver.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/article108703227.html

I guess that's nice.

Dems in NC started up a fund to rebuild the site, got about $13,000.

https://charlotteobserver.relaymedia.com/amp/news/local/article108703227.html

I guess that's nice.
See we can all get along

somewhat