Poll

So which one?

Fallout 3
4 (12.1%)
Fallout New Vegas
29 (87.9%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas  (Read 1708 times)

Being evil in Fallout 3 is so loving lame. I would say almost as lame as Fallout 4 but at least in Fallout 4 you don't have your daddy telling you that you've been a bad boy.

Blow up megaton for a penthouse suite.
Enslave people for cash.
Kill people on crowleys hit list for even more money.
You can even lie and get a kid kicked out of church just for the hell of it.
You totaly have the choice to steal and kill from anyone you come across so long as they are not a child or storyline related.

And then you find your daddy and says he'll have a stern talking to you when he gets home about your misdeeds!!!

Of course I can't kill my own loving father in the game. So a real evil route would be tracking down your father to kill him because he left you. But since I can't actually kill him then the immersion of being evil is loving gone and I'm actually looking for him to reunite with him.

both are good but
new vegas is far superior

plus the port of fallout 3 is kinda stuff on PC

New Vegas without a doubt. If you're running a windows 10 machine, get the NVAC Beta. It'll fix the crash at the beginning of the game.

fallout 3:
green
bad story
flat characters

top 3 reasons, in order, as to why i only put 26 hours into fallout 3. didn't even finish the game

Being evil in Fallout 3 is so loving lame. I would say almost as lame as Fallout 4 but at least in Fallout 4 you don't have your daddy telling you that you've been a bad boy.

Blow up megaton for a penthouse suite.
Enslave people for cash.
Kill people on crowleys hit list for even more money.
You can even lie and get a kid kicked out of church just for the hell of it.
You totaly have the choice to steal and kill from anyone you come across so long as they are not a child or storyline related.

And then you find your daddy and says he'll have a stern talking to you when he gets home about your misdeeds!!!

Of course I can't kill my own loving father in the game. So a real evil route would be tracking down your father to kill him because he left you. But since I can't actually kill him then the immersion of being evil is loving gone and I'm actually looking for him to reunite with him.
if u were truly evil in fo3 papa james would be forgetin dead before you both left the vault