Author Topic: Antistigmatism - spamming bunch of sounds and ruining peoples fun.  (Read 1770 times)

So we where playing on the Triguns Coding gang whatever, and we are playing music.
This idiot named Antistigmatism is spamming some weird stuff like how roblox is better than this crap and so on.
He stops for a moment and all of us start playing together and having innocent fun.

Keep in mind all admins where afk.
Then Anti starts this huge "machine" that shoots rockets in our direction making a lot of noise overlapping our instruments.
We built walls to stop the rockets and the sounds, he then procceded to make the rockets spawn right next to us instead.
He THEN built noise spammers spamming vehicle explosions, very annoying.

Yes, we did start moving but he keept following us.

We did catch him in a cage but he left...

I looked him up on daprogs look up tool and found out he is a user from 2014 and id is 43130.
This guy is probably another edgy troll that just wants attention.

Although OP didn't take pics, I was on as well and I can confirm all of this.

here is one pic.

oh good another spammer that we need to look out for. got any other BLIDS?
also, his name is like putting "-itis" after everything and saying "Yes it's a Disease".
/support.

oh good another spammer that we need to look out for. got any other BLIDS?
also, his name is like putting "-itis" after everything and saying "Yes it's a Disease".
/support.

his name is a play on "Astigmatism", which is an eye "defect"

basically, eye floaters

Idk why, but that name sounds sort of similar to an Undertale enemy.

/support tho, sounds like something germestar would do

Idk why, but that name sounds sort of similar to an Undertale enemy.

/support tho, sounds like something germestar would do
There's an undertale enemy named Astigmatism. The giant eyeball one, can't remember if that's the ruins or core form.

he's trying to make himself look smart by "changing the prefix" to the word, even though astigmatism has no prefix in it
that's like saying the opposite of asymmetry is "antisymmetry"