Author Topic: Pecon writes a forum system - The adventure  (Read 2587 times)

make topics of author threads editable pls
Extra thread controls I think is the next on my to-do list, which will also include locking/unlocking threads, and giving admins a button to sticky threads.

Bump, are you still working on this?

Bump, are you still working on this?
Yes, just not very consistently.

Authors of threads (and admins) can now lock/unlock their topic. Admins can also sticky threads as well. Visual indicators are now present to show that a thread is sticky and/or locked. This and more should be up on github later today.

Bump. I just finished redoing the data structure for posts. It's far more efficient now, but it's 100% not compatible with the old database so I had to throw out all the data on the test forum. I hope to not have updates like this too often. Would like some people to come stuffpost discuss in the test forum to make sure the new data structure is sound before I commit the changes to github.

For those of you who installed REforum, you'll have to delete your sql database to update when I commit this. Also for the moment deleting posts may have varied results since I haven't even looked at if they conflict with any of the changes I did. Admin tools overhaul is probably next on my to-do list.

Bump. Completed pretty much everything I wanted to do for the admin controls right now. Admins can delete posts with inline controls on threads. Also adds buttons on profiles for banning and unbanning. Also makes the actual post deletion function work correctly with the new post data structure, and finally makes users lose post count when their posts are deleted.

Going to probably create a release soon.

just to break your 4 post chain

nice

hello, darkness my old friend..