Author Topic: Siege: Highway (old siege map)  (Read 1070 times)

This thing is forgetin' old. I dug this up after remembering it when I wanted to make a new version with a clover interchange for vehicles. Consider it a regift for Christmas.

This is a small (I really mean small) Siege map that I made while maps were still around. Of course, I never got to hosting it, and I pretty soon pushed it aside for the Fort Wars server mentioned in my other topic.

The attacking team is split into two groups, one on top and one on the bottom. Their goal is to get to the gate and hold it. Both the top side and bottom side are guarded with heavy MGs, and there is plenty of cover all over the map. You cannot get into the cars on the road or the humvee. That would be cheap and somewhat game-breaking.

rate x/10, comments + criticism are appreciated

This is not bad considering that this was intended to be played on a map.  Do you have any idea what map this save was built on by any chance?

This is not bad considering that this was intended to be played on a map.  Do you have any idea what map this save was built on by any chance?

I wasn't clear enough. This was built on Slate.