Author Topic: Blogland - annoying joke my friends keep on doing  (Read 1564 times)

So this year in 8th grade, there is this annoying thing my friends keep on doing, basically I used to be obsessed with Minecraft and Roblox back in 2nd and 3rd grade and I would always talk about those games all the damn time, well I don't really care about Minecraft anymore and I rarely get on Roblox anymore, but my friends keep bringing up both games around me for no loving reason and making jokes about me playing Minecraft and Roblox (mostly Minecraft) it was kind of funny at first, then it got extremely annoying and obnoxious, I don't get how it's funny at all, onetime I was be talking to my friend and then my friend heard me and said go like "stop talking about minecraft" and then I scream them saying "I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU!" because I was sick and loving tired I hearing about that because I don't a stuff about Minecraft anymore yet they keep on bringing up around for no reason. Onetime we were watching some motivation video and people were comparing some black guy to me and there was part were the black person was crying and this guy said "that's Emmaunel's (my name) face when he can't play Minecraft". I actually told them to stop, but literally continue to this day for some reason to this day. I tried to ignore it, but it's for me to ignore stuff like this, because they do it all the damn time.
/discuss

is your name actually emmaunel or did you mean emmanuel

8th grade - too old for minecraft?

haaa-- im joking. I still play MC lol.

Maybe you should start talking about other games, like Skyrim Remastered, Battlefield 1, Overwatch. Start talking about how you love the game design, the graphics, etc. Make it sound like you just Annoying Orange them in games. Suddenly they'll probably think, "damn he's playing some good games, i wanna play those too" or "hey let's play THIS GAME" now. They'll probably start talking about those other games.

8th grade - too old for minecraft?

haaa-- im joking. I still play MC lol.

Maybe you should start talking about other games, like Skyrim Remastered, Battlefield 1, Overwatch. Start talking about how you love the game design, the graphics, etc. Make it sound like you just Annoying Orange them in games. Suddenly they'll probably think, "damn he's playing some good games, i wanna play those too" or "hey let's play THIS GAME" now. They'll probably start talking about those other games.
Yeah, they do say that I am playing Touhou at lunch, onetime like small crowd formed around me because they saw I was playing Touhou and one guy even said "You're good" even though I was doing ok at best lol
is your name actually emmaunel or did you mean emmanuel
I meant Emmanuel, I always seem to do "un" instead "nu" in my name for some reason.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 11:00:05 PM by cooolguy32 »

They're just busting your chops, chill out about it. You're only making it worse my showing them how annoyed you get.

actually i'd call him a nerd
or at least. think about it

They're just busting your chops, chill out about it. You're only making it worse my showing them how annoyed you get.
bust their chops as revenge for busting your chops

really? I mean, I have friends who are definitely not nerds but yet like to talk about Overwatch a lot. If his friends are gamers maybe they will share similar conversation interests

Yeah I might do that
They're just busting your chops, chill out about it.
uh what, just because they're "busting my chops" doesn't excuse them to make obnoxious jokes about an minecraft obsession I had like 5 years ago.
Yeah, I should chill about it, but still
You're only making it worse my showing them how annoyed you get.
wat.
 how I am I making it worse by showing that I am annoyed??
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 04:02:09 PM by cooolguy32 »

bro, just put like minecraft toys in all of your guys' lunches including yours. suddenly everyone becomes a minecraft lover, or is too afraid to tell the truth, and everyone stops.

real tactics over here bro

how am I supposed to chill out about it, when they keep going doing every loving time.
part of growing up is learning how to ignore people who bother you. if they're really your friends they'll get it if you very seriously ask them to stop or start ignoring them the second they bring it up.

bro, just put like minecraft toys in all of your guys' lunches including yours. suddenly everyone becomes a minecraft lover, or is too afraid to tell the truth, and everyone stops.

real tactics over here bro
make sure u also wear a creeper hoodie

if they're really your friends they'll get it if you very seriously ask them to stop or start ignoring them the second they bring it up.
again, I try to ignore them, but it still gets on my nerves no matter what.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 03:48:34 PM by cooolguy32 »

no rip out their chops and cook them