Author Topic: cigarettesio10 complains about his stuffty laptop 2: Electric boogaloo  (Read 336 times)

So recently my old laptop broke wich was A-Ok wich cost me like 600 quid or something iduno. Never had any troubles witht hat one besides that it broke
So I had to buy a new one for school and tought like: lets buy some expensive thing. Guaranteed good specs and build quality. So I saw acer and the card said an i7 and gt960m, $1200. Decent enough for schoolwork and light gaming. Didnt say anything about an SSD but I got suprised there was one, 60Gb's large. Thats loving batstuff. Well atleast I got an SSD so I wasnt really complaining at the time. Now heres the thing. The loving wifi. Literal garbage. 14Kbps level. I got atleast 30Mbps on the old one and get like 200Mbps wired. I literally cant browse the internet. Let alone do any schoolwork that requires wireless. Sometimes it works fine and other times it just stuffs itself. Ive done a thousand loving fixes and nothing works. Now I need to pay 30 bloody quid extra for a proper wireles adapter. The funny thing is, the one that came with the laptop doesnt even have proper drivers for win10, and it came with win10. Nice going
Also build design 10/10, plastic is almost falling apart. Need to tilt laptop 90 degrees and wait 5 days for my nails to grow so I can pull out the SD dummy card thing. Wired internet? No problem! Just plug your CAT cable in upside down and wait 5 minutes for it to fall out automatically because there is no locking system.
So hows the peformance you might ask? My stuff freezes all the time tbh. Simple text processing? Hell yeah lets freeze now and then!
Also 100% scratchproof, only got 4 huge scratces just by it sitting in my backpack, durable material certified
Fantastic pc would buy im again

Tl;dr
IM SO loving TILTED RN forget YOU ACER

return it bitch
Was planning to trade it but it has to be in pristine condition (wich it obviously isnt because the build quality is garbage) and all the bloody paperwork wich shouldnt be that of a problem
im gon buy another wireless adapter from intel wich is actually good instead of the qualcomm garbage and lose all of my warranty installing it because im an autistic handicap

people willingly buy acers?

why the forget did you even consider getting an acer

should've read the reviews

Idk as far as I know acer has always been a good brand
Well yeah this is most likely the last time I buy from them tho

shouldn't it be "cigarettespio?"