Author Topic: Reddit is shilling McDonalds with sneaky propaganda and product placement.  (Read 1790 times)

Well you would feel a lot less scared if you cooled off with a McCafe Cappuccino and a McCafe McDonut.

Well you would feel a lot less scared if you cooled off with a McCafe Cappuccino and a McCafe McDonut.
MCBOO! haha got u there lol

but its ow ned by mc donald Annoying Orange

WHAT. I DONT REMEMBER ORDERING A BIG MAC, A LARGE FRY AND 10 CHICKEN NUGGETS AND 3 PACKETS OF SWEET AND SOUR. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?

Luckily Badspot would never let users advertise on here, just like Wendy's would never freeze their delicious beef.

Luckily Badspot would never let users advertise on here, just like Wendy's would never freeze their delicious beef.
Yeah. I'm sure.
Just like taco bell is bringing back their 5 dollar triple double crunchwrap deal on 9/21/17.

boy you better mcshut up before i mcforget your sister

make sure to use a chicken McCondom too! you don't want a little McNugget running around!

boy you better mcshut up before i mcforget your sister
hey mcfriend im going to mcloving kill you tonight if you dont mcrepost this mcmessage 5 times

since when did mcdonalds deliver

since when did mcdonalds deliver

Since they decided to team up with Uber Eats™ to bring you the most delicious McDonald's® meals.

make sure to use a chicken McCondom too! you don't want a little McNugget running around!

mcbort