Author Topic: Thoughts on snorting sherbet  (Read 8110 times)

This is a loving awesome way to get a sinus infection. If you're gonna be a dumbass you might as well not be a pusillanimous individual about it though. Snorting smarties and stuff like that is what edgy kids do in middle school to fit in. I snorted salt and pepper and other garbage in bootcamp as an initiation ritual, at-least it has some kick to it

In middle school I snorted cayenne pepper powder so def agree with Rally. Don't be a pusillanimous individual, snort something that will give you a rush.

well i snorted coca cola once because im not the brightest guy on the block

my nostril burned for a while and i sneezed a bit but it was ok

This is a loving awesome way to get a sinus infection. If you're gonna be a dumbass you might as well not be a pusillanimous individual about it though. Snorting smarties and stuff like that is what edgy kids do in middle school to fit in. I snorted salt and pepper and other garbage in bootcamp as an initiation ritual, at-least it has some kick to it

the absolute madman

please do not do this this sounds like a very bad idea

Five years later, after losing his girlfriend and enduring years of grueling rehabilitation, he was released back into society. Feeling confident, he got a job in a candy factory packaging smaller packages into larger boxes for distribution. The first two months flew by without incident, and his manager was very happy with his performance, and he was put through expedited training and became a supervisor within a year.

After his promotion, he had been living comfortably, now able to live on his own, and in no time, he had begun dating a girl named Lucy. They struck it off well after many months, he proposed. In six months they would wed, and planning was going along well. Several of his family members, who at one time thought he was a lost cause saw the change in him, and gladly accepted the wedding invitations. Things had changed since 7 years ago, and everything was going well for him.

But something seemed off...

The more that his life seemed in order, the emptier he felt as he would stay up for hours into the early morning. His job performance was slipping, and his manager began to question him. With each passing day, he looked at the candy passing by on the production line more and more longingly. Finally, he had enough, and called out sick. That night, after the factory had closed for the night, he snuck in and opened up a box of candy and kneeled there in the dark, sweating, breathing heavily, staring down at the vice that so tightly gripped him six years ago. Would he dare throw it all away? The path to success paved before him?

Finally, he couldn't bear it any longer, as he frantically ripped into the packaging, candies scattering all over the factory floor by his shaking hands as he gathered up some of his favorites into a table and began to crush them to powder with his keys, and pouring the powdered candies on top. Then, he took out a card from his wallet and made five lines of candy dust and rolled up a dollar bill to make a straw. Finally, he did the lines one by one until they were gone, made more lines, snorted them, over and over again, all night long...

The next morning, the morning news captured the exploits of a naked man wearing only a hard-hat taped to his left leg hiding under an overpass trying to sell a child reported as kidnapped before dawn to passing drivers. The event, filmed from a variety of news helicopters,captures the ensuing police chase on foot and eventual capture of the man and release of the child, only mildly bruised, to its family. The program continued with interviews from the man's now retired 7th grade teacher, his manager, a member of his team, a member of an online internet forum, with his now ex-fiancée declining to comment. Once again, the man returns to prison, this time for 17 years with no parole.
holy forget

I mean, I've had an annual tradition with friends where I snort candy cane mashed into a powder each Christmas season. Because of what I've done I can't say this is too weird. Also, to answer your questions:

Now I got a few questions for you guys:
1. Snorting directions
2. Precautions
3. What do I do when stuff goes wrong.

• Crush that stuff up, roll and tape up a short paper tube, and SNOOOOORTT
  • Have plenty of water and a friend who can make you laugh. If you feel burning, keep some water in your mouth and have a friend make you laugh. It'l hurt but it wont kill you. Also, be sure to crush it up even if it is already powder, better safe than sorry.
  • Have plenty of water and a friend who can make you laugh. If you feel burning, keep some water in your mouth and have a friend make you laugh. I already told you. But, if stuff gets serious call some ambulances b/c I do't want a forumer dying.