Roblox: A Game Run By Idiots For Idiots

Author Topic: Roblox: A Game Run By Idiots For Idiots  (Read 10222 times)

I would rather have Badspot punch me in the face and steal $20 from me than play Roblox for any length of time.  The fact that I get to skip the punch in the face and that I get a great game in return for my lost twenty bucks makes the deal even sweeter.

I would rather have Badspot punch me in the face and steal $20 from me than play Roblox for any length of time.  The fact that I get to skip the punch in the face and that I get a great game in return for my lost twenty bucks makes the deal even sweeter.
I wonder who would win a fight...

Anyone but Roblox.

Badspot would. His Tanks would blow a hole through Traders doors  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 06:36:18 PM by chaseyqurt »

Na, Kaje's mechs aren't even finished yet.

I though Trader was coding them :P

Trader would. His Mechs would stop right over Badspots Tanks  :cookieMonster:
Badspot has uberhammers. Trader's Mechs cant repel hammerage of that magnitude.

Badspot would. His Tanks would blow a hole through Traders doors  :cookieMonster:

Actually (at least at the moment) v9 Doors have proven to be quite indestructible.

Anyway, let's get the topic back on Roblox.  They're trying to trick us into forgetting that they suck.

Actually (at least at the moment) v9 Doors have proven to be quite indestructible.

Anyway, let's get the topic back on Roblox.  They're trying to trick us into forgetting that they suck.
He saw what they did there.

Well duh roblox is a suckish game. It takes like two weeks to get SOME skills at it, it's full of little kid jerks, your places are bound to suck if you can't code in LUA, and it's all around full of glitches. Where as Blockland has (as I'm guessing) been perfected and developed for larger amounts of time and uses a 20 dollar fee to keep idiots away.

Summary: Roblox BETA = Suck, Roblox Complete = Maybe Not?, Blockland Current = Pwning