Author Topic: [X] We are ready to stalk you now.  (Read 1077 times)

Clan
We are the formaly know Xs. We have no purpose and no meaning. We dont care what you have to say and I the AlphaX Will protect that solom right. We have only one thing to ask. are you ready for business?

Members
1.Alpha

I will add more for when more join
                                                                                        LEGEND
                                                                                                    Underline = Admin Bold = S. Admin

Player Submissions
All submissions must be Technolegey related and must not be a noob build (DURR HURR.) We also acept Avatar ideas and new X symbols ( hardest way to entre cause im picky.) We don't want ID: 9K-10K quite yet. Will want soon. And last of all we dont give any thing away so everything is self-inflected. We dont even tell what goes on in the server.

End.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 10:04:15 PM by Alpha »

Wow...not bad i guess.

Nicely organized, yet secret. And gets a point through. Gives you enough information on how to join and a little hint on what you might be doing. In a clan war, this would make a great mercenary clan, hehehe.........Over all, not bad. Its not the best clan idea I've seen, but its FAR from the worst. Pretty creative.....so I must say, for now, Clan:

ACCEPTED :cookie: As certified by ME!!!Get used to it....

thanks all but it's suposed to be mystirous if i spelt the right. -.- w/e about that you can now start sending submissions NOTE: I don't have my server quite ready yet make the last finishing touches on my builds.

Awesome, some good came out of the bad clans. Good luck.

Awesome, some good came out of the bad clans. Good luck.

It's not bad, but i dont see anyone joining.

It's not bad, but i dont see anyone joining.

that prob becuase it came out today and people have to make apps. or i have to know them.

ok apps can now be accepted.