Author Topic: Floating Memorium  (Read 1705 times)

High in the skies is a lone floating island hovering unsupported by anything but its own propulsion. It serves as a marker for something once below, but what it was no one seems to remember.

it represents blockland

nice build, but i feel like you would have done better if you didnt start with a baseplate and thus didnt force yourself to build around the square base for the floating part

the concept sounds cool for something like a deathmatch (wouldnt work in practice obviously because the map is so small). i like it

nice build, but i feel like you would have done better if you didnt start with a baseplate and thus didnt force yourself to build around the square base for the floating part

Actually, this is how it started out as, but I still get what you meant lol.

the concept sounds cool for something like a deathmatch (wouldnt work in practice obviously because the map is so small). i like it
nonsense i bet 99 players could fit on this!!

I really like this build!

neat!

use multiple for floating islands of some sort..?

thats my spitball

neat!
use multiple for floating islands of some sort..?

thats my spitball
i was thinking more of one big floating island with holes you can fall in and stuff (keeping the nice faded blue castle aethestic)