Author Topic: what should i backup to an external hard drive  (Read 841 times)

/title
im planning on reinstalling windows but idk what to backup
what i do

blockland folder, sharex screenshots, steam game files (that are only stored locally), if you player meinkraft then back up the saves/screenshots, and look for any important text documents in documents or desktop

The Add-Ons, saves, screenshots, and config folder of your blockland directory (The whole directory is fine too)
Any word document in the document folder

If your external hard drive has enough space, you could just backup the Program Files, Program Files x86, and the Users directory just to be safe.

externals are for movies/tv shows i downloaded. anything else i want to keep are on google drive.

my computer itself can be basically disposable at any time and i wouldnt miss a beat. i like it that way.

Probably Blockland forums

to be safe just backup the internet

stuff in the users folder is the most important generally to back up (documents, music, photos, downloads maybe, etc), and you should make a list of your important programs and/or back up their files as necessary

no you should brick your computer and then forgetin never access the internet again jackas YES OF COURSE U SHOULD BACK UP O.M.F.G.

no you should brick your computer and then forgetin never access the internet again jackas YES OF COURSE U SHOULD BACK UP O.M.F.G.
Can you even read? Are you blindfolded? Read the title.