Poll

was it right to get a full refund when i could've opted for a replacement drink to be ordered to me

ye
9 (75%)
nah
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: got a free pizza through uber eats  (Read 736 times)

so i ordered a pizza over uber eats because theres free delivery this month, with the pizza was supposed to be a pop, but it wasn't delivered.

so i complained on the part of their app and said my soda was missing so i got a full refund.

xd

i was gonna sign up for uber eats but i couldn't because im on a family insurance plan (in other words my name isnt on the insurance papers) which is complete bull. like who tf is 19 and owns their own insurance?

i was gonna sign up for uber eats but i couldn't because im on a family insurance plan (in other words my name isnt on the insurance papers) which is complete bull. like who tf is 19 and owns their own insurance?
trogtor insurance™

I'm on my family insurance and Uber lets me deliver just fine.

I'm on my family insurance and Uber lets me deliver just fine.
how?? i sent a pic of my insurance papers and they denied it because my dad's name was on it not mine.

why do u need insurance to order takeout or whatever i dont understand?
here u can just order np

why do u need insurance to order takeout or whatever i dont understand?
here u can just order np
no i mean signing up to work for uber eats

oh stuff im handicapped

So what is uber eats?

You get some guy on uber to wait in line for you to get your food then deliver it to your house? lol