New Glitch Found!(Plus anyoying lagy balls)

Author Topic: New Glitch Found!(Plus anyoying lagy balls)  (Read 4359 times)

Well i was in the server when the person named Satan somehow got under Port Town and he used the ball spell and shot upwards and laged the game like Hell! It was so bad i got an error! Please fix this Badspot, Thank you.

Sorry for the "Weird" title

I think he was imprisoned in the jail, fell through the terrain, and swam under Port Town, and shot the balls up. There may have been some other glitch though.

I didn't lag because of it. I was looking at it.

nope. he dident have any derimets and he wasnt imprisoned. and the balls only lag if they bounce very fast

Badspot

• Administrator
The bug where you fall through the jail floor was fixed. 

There is a bug where you can push yourself through the floor of the town with balls that someone showed me, but I was unable to do it myself and I'm not sure how to fix it.  It's a weakness of the collision code in torque so I'll have to find a work around, not a proper fix. 

You could just make it so the balls dont make you bounce :P Or, disable them in port-town

The bug where you fall through the jail floor was fixed. 

There is a bug where you can push yourself through the floor of the town with balls that someone showed me, but I was unable to do it myself and I'm not sure how to fix it.  It's a weakness of the collision code in torque so I'll have to find a work around, not a proper fix. 

God Badspot, someone beat you at your own game :P

EDIT: You just gave away a lag-maker :P

Badspot

• Administrator
I believe I managed to stop the ball-yourself-through-the-floor thing.

the "lag" is actually low framerate that people with crappy video cards get because they cant handle all the dynamic lights.  I'm working on a fix for that right now, though. 

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy! I am using a very good grafic card and it is proboly from the sound because my audio card is STILL there from when I bought it.

I didn't know sound could cause a framerate drop  :cookieMonster: