Author Topic: uggghhh - never a good level to play!  (Read 600 times)

I am constantly stuck in the levels of slate, kitchen and bedroom because every time I try to join a server with a different map, I'll have little luck. I constantly get "Missing particle" or "Invalid packet" or even "cannot find /shapes" and so on. This happens in levels like bedroom too, even after I had downloaded all the addons from the server or seperatly from the internet. I have only been able to access 'the islands' level, bedroom, slate and kitchen, because I'm too scared to try any other level incase of the error again.

Additional details:
Running Blockland on a MacBook

Download maps from the map section.

I am constantly stuck in the levels of slate, kitchen and bedroom because every time I try to join a server with a different map, I'll have little luck. I constantly get "Missing particle" or "Invalid packet" or even "cannot find /shapes" and so on. This happens in levels like bedroom too, even after I had downloaded all the addons from the server or seperatly from the internet. I have only been able to access 'the islands' level, bedroom, slate and kitchen, because I'm too scared to try any other level incase of the error again.

Additional details:
Running Blockland on a MacBook

yea what he said