Author Topic: Need help  (Read 1175 times)

I was attempting to fall asleep tonight when a sudden aching pain overcame my wrist and outside hand region, its constant and won't go away, everoine else is asleep, what can I do? please respond this hurts so bad.

Try running it under warm water and take an aspirin? Tell someone about it, but it may just be a cramp. Hope you feel better. :c <3

Try running it under warm water and take an aspirin? Tell someone about it, but it may just be a cramp. Hope you feel better. :c <3
Well I'm over at a friends so the best thing I can do is the warm water.

Well I'm over at a friends so the best thing I can do is the warm water.
Try that. Maybe a damp (warm) towel on it for awhile. Don't move it too much, keep it on a pillow or something soft. Don't keep it on for too long, though.

Make sure it's documented so we know the early stage. Don't you dare tell the doctor to come here.

Try that. Maybe a damp (warm) towel on it for awhile. Don't move it too much, keep it on a pillow or something soft. Don't keep it on for too long, though.
allright, I'm gonna tryi it. god I can't event type anymorw:(

Best wishes. I hope your hand gets better. :c

Is it your left hand?

You can type with one hand.

This happens to me all the time. I get this pain in my wrist and I just smack it against the side of my bed.  It happens when I'm falling asleep :D