"TBM2"

Author Topic: "TBM2"  (Read 2453 times)

Lol, Gikon (Nero Mich) and his bullstuff. He says TBM2 is being created, and that he is suppose to post it the same day RTB2 is released. When I asked for pictures, he gives me this picture of Blockland edited in Photoshop:

He needs to stop telling lies, noone is going to believe him. He also told me Aloshi was dead.

Anyway, he claims hes uploading it. However, when I asked why it was taking two days to upload, he claimed it was because his internet sucks so it crashed a lot.

I got a short ban one time for posting a TBM watermarked screenshot.

TBM looks cool, just like normal blockland but forgeted up!

Good for you, I dont care

I don't understand the general point you're trying to throw out there.. Gikon's a liar? TBM2 Doesn't exist? Both? Neither? Or you just wanted to inform us of Gikons' idiocy. Or all three, or the first one with the last, or the last one with the second. I don't know, and I'm not going to hurt myself thinking about it.

I was just warning you.  I don't choose who gets the bans around here.

I don't understand the general point you're trying to throw out there.. Gikon's a liar? TBM2 Doesn't exist? Both? Neither? Or you just wanted to inform us of Gikons' idiocy. Or all three, or the first one with the last, or the last one with the second. I don't know, and I'm not going to hurt myself thinking about it.
Wha? What your saying is probally obvoius, but its late and Im tired. I was just informing you guys of the epic TBM2

I was just warning you.  I don't choose who gets the bans around here.
He doesn't ban for that anymore

i edited when i wanted to quote :(
and messed up the post.

use to say "forget off jason"
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 02:06:47 AM by Bisjac »

All I know is, I tried the TBM site. It hasn't been updated in a year and a half, forum takes you to some flash photo site, and chat forces you to make a nickname and then crashes your browser.

I played TBM for probably a year, and I know that by the time I left, the TBM staff had completely lost interest in continuing it and the community was dieing. There is a TBM2.0 that's been out for a year or more now, so? That's, as your said, Photoshop'd Blockland image.

There is a TBM2.0 that's been out for a year or more now, so?
Hah it's a lot older than a year.  I remember TBM, it's a shame that they had to be dumb and get their mod banned.  I remember playing with Luquado a little bit.  It was pretty awesome.

I really don't think there's going to be another TBM.  If there was, I doubt it would be called TBM.  It would probably be called [PDBTMB] (Please don't ban this mod Badspot!)

@nosa: Who the hell are you?

Really? I got a perma. Also, noone gives two stuffs. The original creators of the mod don't even care anymore, and there's like what 5 people who play it on a consistant basis?