Author Topic: Guns  (Read 835 times)

Oh god, why do we need all this stuff? V9 Is supposed to clear all the stuffty Add-ons up, And now people port/make more of them, usually with a stolen model or with a script that makes it overpowered (7 rocket launchers with no delay, like i saw in some nub's server)
We need more vehicles, and i don't mean a crappy edit of a jeep which makes it faster, i mean like a HELICOPTER, or even a decent Van.
Just, Please,please no more guns, a sniper rifle, minigun, Gun/guns akibo and a Rocket L Is everything you need for a decent DM.

We do need more vehicles and mods. The fact that the majority of the machine guns are WAYYYYYY overpowered. The mp5 and the Mac10 is an example of one of them.

Okay. To sum the first post up..

STOP MAKING WEAPONS

Not to mention, Automatic Rifles tend to spam bullets so quickly that it is impossible for the server to send that many packets when enough people are shooting, causing horrid lag.

Not to mention, Automatic Rifles tend to spam bullets so quickly that it is impossible for the server to send that many packets when enough people are shooting, causing horrid lag.
True, That.