Author Topic: Buying a heap of Lego Rock Raiders  (Read 2666 times)

ohmygod! this is awesome. ...where do you get your money packer? do you work at a strip club?

ohmygod! this is awesome. ...where do you get your money packer? do you work at a strip club?
No, milk truck. Packer am Milk'o delivery boy and I get over paid :D

got milk? :D lucky... milk cartons have cows on them....hehe...moo..

got milk? :D lucky... milk cartons have cows on them....hehe...moo..
In your dodgy country yes, but not here.

l gladly help with the mod if you want.

We have enough slackers(me), thank you.

the older lego sets look better than the newer ones.i miss rock raiders, mission to mars, and those space and trains sets lego made.

Cool, hope you win.
I was not really a fan of the Rock Raiders. I liked the ninja sets the most :(
I wish they would make more of those ninja and rock raider and other old sets.

Lego is going over the top with some things. I think they were just desperate when they turned over to sponge bob.....

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

edit
the older lego sets look better than the newer ones.i miss rock raiders, mission to mars, and those space and trains sets lego made.
You are right :(  the only lego sets they are making i like at all are the Castle ones.  The little trolls and stuff are cool :P
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 02:36:32 PM by jirue »

Wow im a HUGE lego collector (*cough 40,000 peices 200 sets cough*) and... i dont have any rock raiders so im jealous.

Misson to mars is still in idiot.

Sadly I can't own legos anymore. I have my cousin living with us and he takes them while I sleep :(

I didn't like Rock Raiders to much but it's better then the new lego sets that's all that matters.

I like the misson to mars thingie :P

The City one is also good.

I loved the old skool castle sets from their LegoLand series, I don't like their new castles. And ive had a few mission to mars I liked he pump system.

Misson to mars is still in idiot.

Sadly I can't own legos anymore. I have my cousin living with us and he takes them while I sleep :(
i was refering to the old mission to mars, the new is cheesy