Author Topic: Snowy RPG  (Read 9014 times)

=) Great for a snowy dog fight on the mountains xD. i give you alot of cookies and cookie monster. ME WILL DOWNLOAD (p.s. if you see me in game im not a girl) :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :pig: :cookieMonster:

=) Great for a snowy dog fight on the mountains xD. i give you alot of cookies and cookie monster. ME WILL DOWNLOAD (p.s. if you see me in game im not a girl) <snip>

You can leave now.

Slopes edit.

Why do people do this to me D:

nice map!if i could i would pay you $2 (why its so little cause im 9 and thats all i have)

nice map!if i could i would pay you $2 (why its so little cause im 9 and thats all i have)
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Off topic:What the hell does "rofl" mean

Off topic (2):I'am gonna become a modder

On topic:Hmmm.....Seems ok......

You can loving tell its a slopes edit. Stop using the ingame editor for maps. Use terragen or something.

You can loving tell its a slopes edit. Stop using the ingame editor for maps. Use terragen or something.

Who. loving. Cares.

Looks fine for me, im DL'ing. And I really dont see what peoples problems are with Slopes Edits. Yeah, the majority of them are noob failure first tries, but these seems nice. Looking forward to playing ingame.

Looks fine for me, im DL'ing. And I really dont see what peoples problems are with Slopes Edits. Yeah, the majority of them are noob failure first tries, but these seems nice. Looking forward to playing ingame.

Everyone bow down to the wise one. Which is sir dooble me.