Author Topic: I'm an starfish.  (Read 1057 times)

Yes, you heard me, I am a complete inconsiderate self-centered wannabe starfish.
It's been established, so I don't, and other people don't, need to be reminded every 5 posts. Simply refer to this.
Why I am an starfish:
I drive my friends away
I post whore (by accident but thats definately no excuse)
I have no life, and I openly admit that.
And finally, Im actually taking the time to tell the whole forum this, but it's true... It's probably the 1 and only truth about me that has always been and always will be 100% true.
Discuss, share your opinions, etc.

ministry is 4433321% more of a jackass than you
some words of consolidation

ministry is 4433321% more of a jackass than you
some words of consolidation
But... Ah oh well.
Im not going to say Im more of one or Im less of one because it's not fair at all.

This doesn't make you an starfish. All it makes you is a loving loser.

Every one says they have no-life...

Every one says they have no-life...
Are you second-guesisng how much of a friend they are?

It is obvious one has a lack of life when they waste there time here commenting on it. Commenting on it, at such a point however, is not needed and completely reduntant. Though the acknowledgement of the lack of life is proof that the statement is true, it is not needed to identify someone to lack a life. Take Iban for instance. He lacks a life but currently is not stating it.

It is obvious one has a lack of life when they waste there time here commenting on it. Commenting on it, at such a point however, is not needed and completely reduntant. Though the acknowledgement of the lack of life is proof that the statement is true, it is not needed to identify someone to lack a life. Take Iban for instance. He lacks a life but currently is not stating it.
Exactly...
But Iban is pwn regardless.
I just feel bad for everything Ive ever done.. I know apologies are bullstuff but at least this is something.
Most of us, anyway, lack a life.. So yeah I guess that didn't really matter what I said in my post...
Eh I hesitated on clicking the post button.
Oh and Iban I know Im a loving loser, why else would I have even said any of this...
I made this topic mainly for those who don't generally like me, such as you.
Edit again...
Well y'know what... Im over it -.-
I have sudden bouts of depression so yeah, sorry again.
Imma lock.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 01:23:46 AM by JDofPivot »

Take Iban for instance. He lacks a life but currently is not stating it.
Your hypothesis is inaccurate. gb2/school.