Author Topic: "_____ unban me from your server im sorry"  (Read 1824 times)

God damnit stop making these stupid topics. I'm sick of you idiots crying your eyes out because your 'friend' banned you from his/her server.

GET OVER IT. GO TO ANOTHER SERVER. DON'T ADD TO THE PILE OF "____ unban me please" TOPICS.

forget the fail bin this goes in the win bin =3
lol idk just had to say that.

Removing the said topics would remove 1/2 of all the drama.  Not a good idea.

Removing the said topics would remove 1/2 of all the drama.  Not a good idea.
How would that be bad? Drama sucks, which is why it has it's own board

I get a bunch of people who come on asking me to unban _____.

It pisses me off. For example, one guy wanted me to unban a badspot impersonator, when that failed, like 3 more guys showed up trying to get me to unban him.

Even more annoying is when people show up asking me to unban people who aren't even banned(this happens more often  than people showing up asking me to unban people who are banned)

I get a bunch of people who come on asking me to unban _____.

It pisses me off. For example, one guy wanted me to unban a badspot impersonator, when that failed, like 3 more guys showed up trying to get me to unban him.

Even more annoying is when people show up asking me to unban people who aren't even banned(this happens more often  than people showing up asking me to unban people who are banned)
That happened in Robo's server..
(Not Robo Noob)
Some dude comes in like "could you unban (forgot his name)?"
And Robos like "he's not banned"
Then the dudes like "oh, I want him unbanned anyway"
Wtf who's actually that stupid besides LemurDeCatta?

That happened in Robo's server..
(Not Robo Noob)
Some dude comes in like "could you unban (forgot his name)?"
And Robos like "he's not banned"
Then the dudes like "oh, I want him unbanned anyway"
Wtf who's actually that stupid besides LemurDeCatta?
olol.

Why the hell is it that I only get about 3 of these dudes every two months or so? With 123 perma bans you would think I would have more people. Also, if anyone has a bigger ban list, may I see it?

Why the hell is it that I only get about 3 of these dudes every two months or so? With 123 perma bans you would think I would have more people. Also, if anyone has a bigger ban list, may I see it?
I've got a big one, I haven't counted. Hell, let me go do that now.

107, says linecount.

Remember my V9 banlist? :P

I currently have one person permanently banned, 14 people that were banned for 15 days, nd 52 bans that lasted 22 hours and 17 minutes.

I would hold a contest to guess who I permanently banned, but it's some idiot I cant even remember.

Iban lives up to his name xD, he does ban lotsa people. (which are probably for good reasons ¬_¬)

I currently have one person permanently banned, 14 people that were banned for 15 days, nd 52 bans that lasted 22 hours and 17 minutes.

I would hold a contest to guess who I permanently banned, but it's some idiot I cant even remember.

Look at the un-ban list?

The problem I was faced with was not "How could I ever find out who it was..." it was "How could I ever remember, off the top of my head, who it was?"