Author Topic: I need HELP  (Read 822 times)

1.) How do I make my own car or a truck or something???

2.)Every time i put my server on INTERNET or LAN it dosn't show up on the server list

HELP!!!                  I <3  :cookie:

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 03:20:26 AM by Badspot »

First. you cant make cars and trucks there are add-ons off cars trucks and stuff

Second. you have to port so you can host internet servers

Third. if you have a brother or sister who has blockland you can host lan servers and they can join.

Sorry for second post i cant find the modify button anyway i think he is a roblox player.

Second. you have to port so you can host internet servers
I did that and then when i try to host it my brother gos and checks if its on the INTERNET list and its DEAD
PLZ HELP ME

I see no point in telling you this, but to host a internet server you need to forward your ports. No I am not going to guide you through the process step by step, why not go to http://portforward.com/ ? Also, to "make cars and trucks" you need to create something called an "add-on". Add-ons are not just something anyone can make, so don't even try.

IVE TRYED PORT FORWARDING PS. THAT YOU HAVE TO BUY...... IT DOSNET WORK< IM PRETTY SURE IT IS MY PORT FORWARDING,BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX IT    :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:  :cookieMonster: