Author Topic: Why did BadSpot not include target events in V9-V10?  (Read 2587 times)

I was very bored so I said "I'll try the old tutorial out :D" Then I was like WTF at the new one ,
I didn't know they had a new one.

after uninstalling the power pistol because it overides default gun I went to the shooting gallery and there where the targets!. A few days later I saw target events in add-ons.  So why didn't badspot put this in the game? It would have been very useful because no one DL's it D: .   I mean a good number of people DL it but not enough D:   so any idea   

User was owned for this post

What makes you think nobody downloads it? Also, Badspot doesn't just take random add-ons and include them in updates.

no i mean not that nobody Downloads it, just that some servers that say a city build or something else, I usually want to make a gun range and they do not have the events. Also it was not random if it was IN THE GAME
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 09:56:45 PM by Blocklandman111 »

Badspot's targets do not use Space Guy's targets.

The targets that Badspot included in the tutorial mission, designed to teach players how to shoot a gun, were created by Ephialtes. The targets do not and have not used Space Guy's targets add-on.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 10:05:07 PM by dUMBELLS »

oh hmm thought he just ported them himself from V8 and used the targets in the TUT

Space Guy's targets were released in v9.

Space Trooper had them in his server in V8

He should have included shiftEventenabled. It's very useful.

What makes you think nobody downloads it? Also, Badspot doesn't just take random add-ons and include them in updates.

What about 14x bricks or 1x1x5 round bricks or 2x2x5 rounds.

...what does that have to do at all with my post?

Well badspot won't include thoose add ons but they are usefull.

I tested Ephi's tutorial back when he was making it, was fun.