Poll

Should I continue to work on this game?

Yes
140 (90.9%)
No
14 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: Blockland Portable Alpha 1 for PSP  (Read 22200 times)

you need atleast a 1 GIG memory to make a magic stick so it can rebot.

and wheres  the link to this beta?!

did you delete it when i click the link on mediafire it is deleted :(

did you delete it when i click the link on mediafire it is deleted :(
Don't change the subject field at the top.

So (MoA) Shaun, any chance of releasing the new versions? I still have the original 2 on my PSP if that will help push you on...

make a ds version cause all I got and I want to play on ds and ds homebrew can hole up to 2gb(micro sd) please make ds one!

make a ds version cause all I got and I want to play on ds and ds homebrew can hole up to 2gb(micro sd) please make ds one!
No. Go out and spend money on a console that isn't two screens shoved onto a heap of stuff with Nintencrap slapped on the side.

Oh, and Lua doesn't work on the DS, so it wouldn't happen anyway.

No. Go out and spend money on a console that isn't two screens shoved onto a heap of stuff with Nintencrap slapped on the side.

Oh, and Lua doesn't work on the DS, so it wouldn't happen anyway.
starfish, i was just asking

Just letting everyone know I'm still working on the project, that's the reason why I haven't been on the forums lately.

For the past two weeks I've been porting blockland models and such.
I looked into making a program that changes dso files into my model format (a modified OBJ type) but, I screwed that up horribly.

I have no idea when I will be releasing the new version, but it will be a long time.
(I'll give you guys a engine tech demo sooner though, and I love my skybox now :P)