Author Topic: My key got deleted  (Read 5565 times)

Now I have a question for Badspot. If I had a laptop, and traveled across the country and played Blockland once a day in each state with the same name, would I be qualified for a ban?

I have a question, what if theoretically I would be on a plane that travels all over the world forever while playing Blockland and the IP would change like dramatically or something since the service sucks all the while I'm changing my name from Muffinmix to Butts to Muffinmix Sucks to Happycat to Muffinmix and just logging in and out over and over again would you delete my key??

Guys, I'm scared now!

LOL, I guess it was a stupid question considering the circumstances with Dantes key : P
I just felt like I should ask since I was at my grandmas at the time.

I have mostly ben playing on lan with the guys at home. So MY key has actually gone long idle. And bis gave it away to his brother ot something.
So I have no key at all. But plan to buy another this weekend, I'm returning to play on other servers. Got little bored of our home projects

I shall return tomorrow as I'D 52,000 or whatever its at :3

I have mostly ben playing on lan with the guys at home. So MY key has actually gone long idle. And bis gave it away to his brother ot something.
So I have no key at all. But plan to buy another this weekend, I'm returning to play on other servers. Got little bored of our home projects

Over 9000. :3

Sucks that your name is taken.

Cookie :D

"AAAAH I CAN FINALLY stuff ON THE FLOOR forget YEAH"
"WTF DUDE THATS loving SICK WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT"
"forget YOU THATS WHY"
/punch
"FFFFFforget SECURITY HALP"
Lol'd alot.

wait, what.

if you don't play blockland for a long enough time your key gets automatically deleted?

wait, what.

if you don't play blockland for a long enough time your key gets automatically deleted?

no?