Poll

Should [Gamelord_0] add another row of colors to the colorset?

It is fine how it is.
YES! I would love more colors!
It already has too many colors.
Depends on what colors where added.
Just make a totally NEW colorset

Author Topic: Colorset Extended +Poll  (Read 2428 times)

Add-on name: Colorset Extended

Add-on Description: A small upgrade from the default colorset, this colorset includes ALL default colors in there same position in the pallete + over 15 more colors you will probably find very useful!

Unique Features: -Color that is 100% invisible

-Includes all default colors

-Includes a REAL blue, not just a purpley-blue from the default colorset

-Easy to get used to and goes by the words "not to much, not to little"

Author: [Gamelord_0]

Created: June, 2009

Mediafire Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=cdbb16bbded9d851af924764f9977b1d2b6e3cfa68aac6955621d66e282a0ee8

RTB Forum Install: http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=444

This colorset was once highest ranked on the RTB Forums and appears to be one of the most downloaded color sets for its amount of time on the forum.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 02:06:38 PM by Syver »

It's not cool to say "FIRST POST" so please spare yourself from looking like a noob and please leave a real comment.

It looks extremly random

First reply sucks,its for noobs

This colorset is not random at all, it simply has all the default colors which alot of people like, with some colors you may find useful, and, people have, in about 5 days this colorset got 40 downloads on the RTB Forum. Gamelord said he MIGHT add another row, but he is not sure if it is necessary, so, is there anyone who thinks there should be or should not?

This colorset is not random at all, it simply has all the default colors which alot of people like, with some colors you may find useful, and, people have, in about 5 days this colorset got 40 downloads on the RTB Forum. Gamelord said he MIGHT add another row, but he is not sure if it is necessary, so, is there anyone who thinks there should be or should not?
What he means is, the colors you added are in no specific order.
It's a good colorset, but try to organize them just a bit more, rather than having random colors scattered.

What he means is, the colors you added are in no specific order.
It's a good colorset, but try to organize them just a bit more, rather than having random colors scattered.

Yea I'm gonna talk to game about that, but, I know 2 things for sure:

-he doesn't want to change the position of any of the default colors

-he might say no due to already being used to the color placement now, and, I am too.

He means organize the last 2 rows.

He means organize the last 2 rows.

Yes I know, but Gamelord AND me MIGHT not due to us both now being very used to where their placed and even if we did try to organize, we probably will have it bettER, but there will still be rows with as many dark colors from the extra colors he added, although there would still have to be light colors,
if you know what I mean.

Basically, where saying, it's a MAYBE.

I was on the "organize the added rows" side but considering the default colorset isn't too organized either, that's not really a problem.

I was on the "organize the added rows" side but considering the default colorset isn't too organized either, that's not really a problem.

Well it sorta is organized, but yea I see what you mean.

Hm... the extra colors, but with Tansparency, will be nice