Author Topic: Official Lego Builds  (Read 2844 times)

45%? You mean 45 Degrees?
Yeah sorry for that. I really ment 45°
I just typed wrong :P

I actually have several of those wizards in a box in a box in my parents' house.

:O Tell me whar you can get dem

I know this is off topic but earlyer you posted you had rc mod can you please port or give me download link so i can have someone els port?

The recreating old sets was totally my idea!
I am making all kinds of builds from old sets.
I have already finish for Legorado from the wild west builds.
I also improvise, lego sets usually are made so that humans can reach inside.( a wall is usually missing) I also add on to the build to make it work for BL!

If you want to show off your official creations, please do! I don't mind sharing the page in this thread.

I did try to stay away from too much improvisation. I tried to keep, brick for brick, exactly what was in the instructions as much as the limited tools in Blockland allow. However, that meant I had to sacrifice some aesthetic perfection in some places, particularly for stairs and other pre-fab pieces.

Though I would really like to see what you have so far.

I know this is off topic but earlyer you posted you had rc mod can you please port or give me download link so i can have someone els port?
And I think this is in the wrong thread.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 02:53:37 AM by Innocuous »

And the save file for all of them so far :
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jww5v0mz2jf/OfficialSets1.bls

Something to remember, these builds only look okay from far away. Your blockland character is actually about 50% larger than an official lego person, as per scale from one 1x1 brick in game vs. real life. You can't really fit into some of the spaces in the builds. In some places I fixed it up a little but not usually.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 12:55:08 AM by Innocuous »

The recreating old sets was totally my idea!

Yeah you're totally the first person to think of it.

Keep telling yourself that, champ.