3 (14.3%)
Maybe
1 (4.8%)
No way
2 (9.5%)
Get a life don't bother trying
15 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Planet of the apes Server  (Read 2343 times)

no not im not bandwagoning (dont know another way to say im not doing it) im just saying what most ppl would do

Zell I see what you mean now I think you have some points but How is it stupid? it's a long process to do I would do it by myself but you have no idea how big it's supposed to be. (A good map size load of 64X64 baseplates is it's size The project i expect with only me could take Months to do but help will take a shorter time and I don't have that good of an Attention span For that long.)

i never said this idea was stupid, im just saying the fact you cant/haven't port forwarded will cause a problem, get that fixed and host, most likly ppl will say sounds ok I might help.

Oh How would I forward it 'cause I really don't know what it is and Im really not a Noob I just don't know what it means and how I've been doing this game for a while But trust me Im like a little step higher than a noob I understand more than I started, a lot more I use to not know how to .zip a file and not know how to do Wrench events Now im pretty much an expert at events (except that the variables give a me a head ache lol).

I remember see'ing these as a kid, great movie.

????????????????

HA! He doesn't even though what forwarding ports is.

Numbah One: You must forward your ports before hosting.
Numbah Two: You must have decent building skill in order to build.
Numbah Three: I'm sure you aren't good enough at building to build it by yourself, so you're asking more experienced members to help you. Short Answer: No.

Numbah Two: You must have decent building skill in order to build.
Numbah Three: I'm sure you aren't good enough at building to build it by yourself, so you're asking more experienced members to help you. Short Answer: No.

This is what i have to say:
It's Like a map size build I need to fill the map slate with BILLIONS of 64x64 cubes YOU have NO idea WHAT im DOING with THIS BUILD as far as i can say your just looking for a way to flame this topic

Jeez Im sick of being called a NOOB. Im not a noob, nobody ever told me anything about the forwarding ports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 08:45:51 AM by Transformer »

It's Like a map size build I need to fill the map slate with BILLIONS of 64x64 cubes
lag

Port forwarding is the process of opening a certain port so people could join, otherwise your router may block all the connection requests from other player.
More help can be found in the help section. Badspot and Ephialtes made tutorials on doing so.

As for the children teasing Transformers (*cough* heedicalking *cough*): forget you.

It's Like a map size build I need to fill the map slate with BILLIONS of 64x64 cubes

Jebus. That would be too huge and spammy to be playable.

yeah it's supposed to be huge that was a Hyperbole.

that port forwarding thing how do i do that on a mac? Do i need to do that on a mac? I have a Mac OS X if anyone knows how to do it on this kind please help me.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 04:53:45 PM by Transformer »

i didnt port-forward, i just hosted and it wasnt dead, it worked completely :D