1 (33.3%)
Probably not.
0 (0%)
No.
0 (0%)
Definetly not.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Builders United: The clan of clans.  (Read 758 times)

Builders United

What is Builders United about?
Builders United is a building clan, as its name states. But rather than just building, we are a community. The builders who do not just build, the builders who build together, have fun, and do good. Our purpose is to make the best builds that we can, and although this description sounds fantastic, we accept people of all skills. We do not do anything seperated; everyone works on a project, or no one works on it. We all have fun, nobody has fun. One member falls, we all go down together. We take blows and rewards as a group, no one is left out. And when I say no one, I mean no one, we let people use our builds, if we build a house, other people can use it, not just us. We focus mainly on modern builds, but we are a mix of everything. We are and always will be, united.

Ok, this is cool, how do I join?
Just follow these steps! First, you're going to need an application. You may apply with normal builds, event builds, models, and maps. If it is a normal build, we will look for these things: Detail, effort, color, layout, creativity, and overall.We rate 0/10 on all of those categories, and you must get a 52 to pass, it is the standards with all apps. With an event builds we look for: Usage, detail, effort, innovation, usefullness, and overall. Again, it's 0/10, 52 to pass. With models, we look for: detail, blockishness, effort, color, scale, and overall. Yet again, 0/10, 52 to pass. For maps, we look for: How much it fits he purpose, detail, effort, creativity, and overall. Yet AGAIN, 0/10, 52 to pass. To show us your app you may: A) Take pictures of it. B) Post the save. C) Host a server and show it to us. D) Build/load it on our server, if it's up. E) Make a video of it. Or F) Post it with the form. We will not take stolen apps. This will earn you a nice spot on our blacklist. The form is:

In-game name:
ID:
Personality:
Why you want to join:
Skills/building style:
Spot applying for:
Application pictures:
Additional information (i.e. Hosting, dedi hosting, etc.):

You may also PM me your form. The spots you may apply for are: Member, builder, eventer, planner, modeler, mapper, advanced builder, advanced eventer, advanced mapper, advanced modeler, trainee, mentor, and co-leader. If your application is not good enough for the spot you are aiming for, you will become a normal member. You may select 1-4 positions to join as, but you must post apps for each of them

What do these positions do?

Builder and advanced builder: They build for the clan, also responsible of making sure the colors are just right. Advanced builder is the same, but they just do the harder building.

Eventer and advanced eventer: They event anything you need to event, just advanced does harder events.

Modeler and advanced modeler: They model for the clan, advanced modelers do the harder models. You should not take this position alone, as modeleing does not come up as often as building or eventing.

Mapper and advanced mapper: They map for the clan, advanced does harder mapping. Not reccommended, as mapping does not come up as often as building or eventing.

Normal member: A member, no specific skills, takes part in almost every activity.

Planner: Plans out clan builds, takes ideas to co-leaders or leaders to getfeedback. Also not reccommended alone, because you would not like to just plan, but to build too!

Trainee: You are not a very good builder, so you take on a mentor to help you build, event or whatever you want to be, but are not very good at.

Mentor: You help any trainees that need help. Choose a section that you want to mentor in, you may choose 1-4 options.

Co-leader: You probably have a stupendous app or worked your way up to this position, because they are in charge of planning a lot of clan builds, who to blacklist, who needs to be kicked, judging apps, and such. You must be an advanced member before becoming a co-leader, or you must have a really good application.

Anyone but trainees can forward ideas to the leader, but there is a loophole. They can forward it to their mentor or a member, but the member or mentor has the choice to accept the idea as a good one and forward it to the leader. If you think we should add/remove ranks, PM me or post here.

Members

Leaders
-[D], founder.*
-Azhang, founder*

Co-leaders
-Open

Builders and advanced builders
-Open
-Open
-Open
-Open

Eventers and advanced eventers
-Open
-Open
-Open

Modelers and advanced modelers
-Open
-[D]: Junior Modeler

Mappers and advanced mappers
-Open

Trainees
-Open
-Open

Mentors
-Open
-Open

Members
-Open
-Open
-Open
-Open

Planners
-Open
-Open

*= Judge, or voter, whichever you prefer. They judge applications and judge ideas forwarded to the leaders and/or co-leaders.
Right now we have 3 members, our max is 22.

Applicants
We have no applicants at the moment.

Other stuff
If you want us to ban someone from our server, be ready with proof. Take pictures of abusing, spam, or whatever they did wrong. Also catch their ID. You cannot ask us to ban someone because you have a grudge with them.

Rules
1. Respect everyone, this helps your chances of joining and of advancing ranks.
2. Don't ask for admin, you will be given it when you earn it. You can earn it by advancing up to an advanced member or co-leader, or by showing you can administrate servers well. Making a good build will NOT get you admin. Using good grammar and spelling, show that you can deal with problems well.
3. Please, no joke applications. These could earn you a spot on our blacklist, no joke.
4. Use good spelling and grammar, if you don't you could get kicked from the clan. It is only acceptable with jokes, but don't overuse it
5. No spamming, if we see box houses, random spawns, you will have them deleted then you will be warned. One warning, kick, then ban.
6. The admins are always right. If you see admin abuse, report it at once.
7. For the admins, don't yell at noobs and stuff, we have to help them, or they will never improve.
8. This is more of a guideline, but stick with the theme of the build. Don't ask for building rights if we have them on.
9. No advertising, unless you are giving a friend a link to a video you made o something, you will be banned.
10. Have fun, I didn't learn this well. Being in a bad mood makes others in a bad mood. And if you're really annoyed, tell us, we might be able to fix it, if we can't, and you're still pouting, go be in a bad mood somewhere else.

Tags
Before your name the tags are:
BU
[BU]
[BU
<BU>
<BU
(BU)
(BU
{BU
{BU}
After your name they are:
BU
[BU]
BU]
<BU>
BU>
(BU)
BU)
BU}
{BU}

The tags are optional, so you don't have to wear them.

Forums: http://ebeab.smfforfree.com I know they suck hard, but just bear with me, we haven't really used them much. Please give me suggestions and help for the forums.

Fail Bin
Hunts168 ID: Unknown
Reason: Destroying a very important project, abuser.

News

Well, we need a logo, whoever can make one please PM me.
Hoster is needed, preferably 24/7 dedi. This will earn you a co-leader spot in the clan.
Check the forums for projects and stuff.

I hope you join!

Bump, read this. Sorry for double post! D:

You relize, my new clan's name is Eventers United, Right?  :cookieMonster: