Author Topic: In-Game Internet Browser?  (Read 2359 times)

You're just going around in circles. The short answer requires a simple question.

Would you rather A) Play in windowed mode and be able to open an Internet Browser, Hassle free.
                        B) Play in Fullscreen mode and forget about using your Internet Browser, while playing

Or you could try downloading Steam again and setting it up. Either way, Good luck with it.

You're just going around in circles. The short answer requires a simple question.

Would you rather A) Play in windowed mode and be able to open an Internet Browser, Hassle free.
                        B) Play in Fullscreen mode and forget about using your Internet Browser, while playing

Or you could try downloading Steam again and setting it up. Either way, Good luck with it.

I know I'm going in circles, but this is a suggestion, I'm not saying I ABSOLUTELY NEED IT - I'm saying this is something to think about, a lot of people have trouble with their screen animation when minimizing their game. This is just a suggestion.

I know I'm going in circles, but this is a suggestion, I'm not saying I ABSOLUTELY NEED IT - I'm saying this is something to think about, a lot of people have trouble with their screen animation when minimizing their game. This is just a suggestion.
My screen doesn't animate. I can, though.

Use Steam or alt tab in windowed mode.

I use steam :D

uh....how do you use the steam internet browser?