Author Topic: Hiya!  (Read 1340 times)

Hello! The other day ago... the 30 to be more specific... I was bored because Roblox never loads me :( And i really wanted to play it, and i searched on Wikipedia for Online Building games, and found this! This is so cool! I downloaded the demo, and loved it! And im ready to buy it! Since the banks are closed till Monday, i have to wait 2 days more! But however Hello guys! I hope to make many friends here! ;D

Like you, I also play roblox, its great to see some familiar faces around here.

Like you, I also play roblox, its great to see some familiar faces around here.
How is it easy to have a familiar face among a million and a half? This is a smaller community so people know you better.

How is it easy to have a familiar face among a million and a half? This is a smaller community so people know you better.

Because specific users of Roblox stick out more than the millions of bugs. Plus you can have an organized friends list.

Welcome! Now, before you do anything stupid, READ THE RULES! Don't end up like most of the refugees. Good luck and have fun!

When you buy Blockland, you will have access to build with more then 10000 bricks!Heres a list of what you can do
  • If you dont feel like building, hop in a deathmatch and take the lead!
  • Make cars and planes, and become the most loved modder of all time (But you will NEVER become that)

Thank you for posting an entirely new topic for your arrival. Someone should make a topic for all these new member threads right?

Thank you for posting an entirely new topic for your arrival. Someone should make a topic for all these new member threads right?

Haha yeah, not really.

I disagree.

No. Besides, there's barely anything occuring in General discussions.

Hey, i KNOW the rules, i have posted in any other forums... dont think im a noob...

because Roblox never loads me
In Soviet Russia, GAME LOADS YOU!

I know some forums have a subforum just for that

Ifixstuff.net

When the forums were still there, every time a person registered it made a new topic. And it also had news-posts which clogged my unread list.