Release on Return to Blockland?

Yes
20 (50%)
No
11 (27.5%)
Maybe
9 (22.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: [MM] - Event Reachability  (Read 4966 times)

Why can't we just hold a wrench like we always do?

i prefer just using the chat sounds, then when i hear somebody talk, i just say i'm in the events while i have a scroll bar open, although i can't see their chat

So this is client-sided? Oh crap(and no, I DON'T want to DL the server-sided MOD to turn it off).

you should have a particle that says eventing like the brick chooser particle

EDIT: so wait, is it auto-matic?

Again, I don't see a good use for this.
If you want people to know you're not AFK, you can just say something like, "Im not AFK.".

o.o That is like, one of the most useful things Ive ever seen. I always have someone try talking to me when Im eventing and a lot of the time the begin hitting me with a hammer or something. maybe it will finally stop with this! inb4IJynxMyself>_>

Oh, so in the middle of eventing interrupting you, you would minimize the screen >.>.
Okay i read the description some more, but um, i'd just say: afk eventing. But could come in use.

EDIT: so wait, is it auto-matic?
Yes.

Okay i read the description some more, but um, i'd just say: afk eventing. But could come in use.
But you arn't afk.

Some of you don't understand. Most people don't say "Ok I'm eventing, don't bother me, blah blah blah." That's the point.

This is uneeded;
When someone talks to you, you can move the event GUI out of the way to read the whole thing, then press F2 and you can talk like normal. Or you can click on a list, press another GUI button which allows you to talk, etc.

Generaly, i see little use of this. And it will get annoying for when you just want to check on events, or just make a few lined event.

This is uneeded;
When someone talks to you, you can move the event GUI out of the way to read the whole thing, then press F2 and you can talk like normal. Or you can click on a list, press another GUI button which allows you to talk, etc.

Generaly, i see little use of this. And it will get annoying for when you just want to check on events, or just make a few lined event.
Cant talk while in events

Nice for broadcasting; but I'd prefer a way to minimize the event screen.

Very useful.

Also

Event Availability?