Author Topic: To phsycoD:  (Read 2541 times)

You banned for no reasonD:
I was leaving mini so i could help tactic
The forget?D:
YOU CANNOT HELP ME, TACTIC DOES NOT ACCEPT OFFERS.

His loving name is PSYCHO dammit.
People always spell his loving name wrong.

The spacebar is the largest button on your keyboard.

I banned you because you were repeatedly leaving the mini-game while unadvised to do so.

You never told me of this. I don't care. You should have never left the mini-game anyways.

The spacebar is the largest button on your keyboard.

I banned you because you were repeatedly leaving the mini-game while unadvised to do so.

You never told me of this. I don't care. You should have never left the mini-game anyways.

r u Psycho?



His loving name is PSYCHO dammit.
People always spell his loving name wrong.
But I call him Phygo.

:C

Yes I am Spock.

Hi Phygo!  :D