Author Topic: Flying Into Vegas Tomorrow You Are So So Hot!  (Read 1893 times)

It's fake. Anytime someone says they just flew into town and decided the best way to meet new friends was on  Facebook and not a bar is probably either fat, or an ad.
Rug, your long lost cousin Prince Uklumulo of Nigeria has died, and in order to take control of his assets I need you to wire in some good faith money.

Rug, your long lost cousin Prince Uklumulo of Nigeria has died, and in order to take control of his assets I need you to wire in some good faith money.
NO wai!!! I totally was going to not see him next month for his 13th Barmitzfah! Oh how I will live in regret for life! Oh wait, how much is he leaving me? It better be a lot, that cheap bastard always was a penny pincher.

Just give me your social security number and I'll get things set up.