Author Topic: Flock - The Social Web Browser  (Read 1588 times)

yet they're different religiously, thereby making them different. Dumbass!

hey rex, india is gay

pakistan #1
Where did this come from?

yet they're different religiously, thereby making them different. Dumbass!
No, they're pretty much the same people.

lol my dad had to leave the Sindhi region after the split because his family was Hindu / Sikh.

I can foresee allot of manipulations and privacy infringements coming from this, no loving thanks.
what how?
and you guys get back on-topic >.<

what how?
and you guys get back on-topic >.<

We take pride in solving for common behaviors on the Web that seem clunky today, and will seem ridiculous tomorrow.

Unless I misunderstood something here, they shouldn't be prying into people's online behavior of all things. That requires them to break every rule in the book as far as online privacy goes, oh yeah and unless they're psychologists they shouldn't be loving with people's heads.

It seems like a bad version of Chrome. I don't like it.

and he likes metal, don't forget it

Unless I misunderstood something here, they shouldn't be prying into people's online behavior of all things. That requires them to break every rule in the book as far as online privacy goes, oh yeah and unless they're psychologists they shouldn't be loving with people's heads.
The thing lets you do all of your social networking in a VERY easy thing,
like you no longer have to go to twitters website to see what people are saying.
you can just click the twitter tab in one of the browsers bars and see what people are saying and also post yourself same with facebook and other things.