Author Topic: Laser tag gamemode and equipment  (Read 1500 times)

Can someone make me a laser tag gamemode the in the begining it say Ready! Set! Fight! and the round lasts for ten munites and at the end it says 1 minute remaining, then 30 seconds remaining then 5, 5, 3, 2,1, then it yells out the name of the team who won the round.  But the gamemode also comes with a laser gun and vest and when you are shot you cant move or do anything for 5 second then your back in the game.  And can you make or try to make mirrors that you can see your reflection but you can event it with the bullet bouncing events or whatever.  I am making different laser tag arenas or atleast trying.

Can someone make me a laser tag gamemode the in the begining it say Ready! Set! Fight! and the round lasts for ten munites and at the end it says 1 minute remaining, then 30 seconds remaining then 5, 5, 3, 2,1, then it yells out the name of the team who won the round. 
My Team Deathmatch mod includes timed rounds for both normal deathmatches and ones with teams.
But the gamemode also comes with a laser gun and vest and when you are shot you cant move or do anything for 5 second then your back in the game.
Use any of Ladios' Laser Weapons plus the Instagib Player, then set the respawn time to 5 seconds.
And can you make or try to make mirrors that you can see your reflection but you can event it with the bullet bouncing events or whatever.  I am making different laser tag arenas or atleast trying.
Mirrors you can see around are not possible with the current engine code. You may be able to get bullet-reflecting walls with the onProjectileHit event.

I know but i was wondering about the mirrors.  And i know your mod has a timer but i want a voice to yell Ready Set Fight!  and at the end it yells One minute reamaining then 30 seconds remaining then 5 4 3 2 1 and then it yells the winning teams name. And when you shoot the laser gun you see the laser staying out of the gun until you let go of the mouse button.  and when you get shot it wont do any damage it will just take away points and you cant shoot for 5 seconds.

I know but i was wondering about the mirrors.  And i know your mod has a timer but i want a voice to yell Ready Set Fight!  and at the end it yells One minute reamaining then 30 seconds remaining then 5 4 3 2 1 and then it yells the winning teams name.
You might be able to do it with events and the extended playSound events, then.

And when you shoot the laser gun you see the laser staying out of the gun until you let go of the mouse button.
Try the Laser Pointer.

No one cares about non-killing matches.

By they way Space Guy, a bunch of people are mad at you for making a riot shield over night!

You might be able to do it with events and the extended playSound events, then.
Try the Laser Pointer.
What is the extended playsounds and instead im just gonna kill eachother and have 5 lives

awesome thanks

but how do i make it say what i want?

You need a sound file for blockland that says "READY! SET! GO!"

You need a sound file for blockland that says "READY! SET! GO!"
Awesome but how do i get or make a sound file and where do i put the save for it at or whatever?

then 30 seconds remaining then 5, 5, 3, 2,1,
5,5,3,2,1? WTF?!

I meant to say 5 4 3 2 1

And can you just tell me how i can make the sound or where i put it?