Author Topic: Anyone doing anything fun for Christmas  (Read 1650 times)

Well, if all goes well I'll be adding stuff to my new laptop. :D

I'm staying home for Christmas, I'm fairly sure I'll be playing the new Steam games I get as presents.

Going to spend Christmas with friends....


...And Vodka

Having family party
Like every year
It's fun as forget

Getting the New supermario on wii

Just the normal stuff.
Spending Christmas Day by first;
Having a really nice Breakfast.
Opening Presents.
Still opening Presents.
Almost finished Opening Presents.
Finished Opening Presents.
Play with some of the games.
Have Buffet style Dinner.
Watch one of the Movies we got as a Present.

Boxing day tends to be a continuation of playing with games, and then we take the dog for a walk upon the beach. (Hoorah for Sea-side towns)
The rest of the time up until School restarts will be just playing with Presents, Meeting some Family friends, (Having really boring and awkward phone calls with those Grandparents who really annoy you, but you have to acknowledge because occasionally they buy you really nice things. :P), realising I've got some form of Homework to do, Finishing that Homework the day before school starts.

Note: When I said opening presents a lot, that doesn''t mean I have a lot of presents, just that I take ages to open them, lol. :P

Just the normal stuff.
Spending Christmas Day by first;
Having a really nice Breakfast.
Opening Presents.
Still opening Presents.
Almost finished Opening Presents.
Finished Opening Presents.
Play with some of the games.
Have Buffet style Dinner.
Watch one of the Movies we got as a Present.

Boxing day tends to be a continuation of playing with games, and then we take the dog for a walk upon the beach. (Hoorah for Sea-side towns)
The rest of the time up until School restarts will be just playing with Presents, Meeting some Family friends, (Having really boring and awkward phone calls with those Grandparents who really annoy you, but you have to acknowledge because occasionally they buy you really nice things. :P), realising I've got some form of Homework to do, Finishing that Homework the day before school starts.

Note: When I said opening presents a lot, that doesn''t mean I have a lot of presents, just that I take ages to open them, lol. :P
Indeed

Open presents and eat any bubble gum I get.

...Hopefully I won't run out of gum.

Open presents and eat any bubble gum I get.

...Hopefully I won't run out of gum.
I c wut did thar  :cookieMonster: