Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Re: Computer hates me. Damn. Help?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Re: Computer hates me. Damn. Help? (Read 1092 times)
MtnDew
February 12, 2010, 12:26:02 AM
You could have done, Task manager get.
New Task > "explorer" ??? profit.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
pixl
February 12, 2010, 12:27:32 AM
No :)
zz_tophat
February 12, 2010, 12:28:28 AM
Jeeze, way to be helpful.
Thesnocker479
February 12, 2010, 12:29:16 AM
I can't believe he really dumped his computer.
Dumbass.
Ethan
February 12, 2010, 01:04:16 AM
Quote from: Thesnocker479 on February 12, 2010, 12:29:16 AM
I can't believe he really dumped his computer.
Dumbass.
Oh, the irony.
MtnDew
February 12, 2010, 01:14:42 AM
Quote from: zz_tophat on February 12, 2010, 12:28:28 AM
Jeeze, way to be helpful.
Anytime :D
No2mad2
February 12, 2010, 06:19:44 AM
Task manager? I think it's "taskmgr"
RedSaturn
February 12, 2010, 10:34:42 AM
This isn't very helpfull
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Re: Computer hates me. Damn. Help?