Author Topic: AI raising minigame  (Read 1108 times)

Anyone who has played SA2B might know where I'm going with this. This would be a minigame mode where players could spawn an AI creature (maybe even actual chao) which could be kept in a garden area where players could interact with them.

This would also come with items that, when it comes into contact with the chao, could raise the chao's stats and possibly even change their appearance. Items could be obtained in another area, possibly a battleground, which would be separate from the garden where the AI reside.

Possible chao stats: Health, speed, swim, fly, strength

The AI appearance could change depending on its stats, such as fly could give it larger or better-looking wings, while more power could make spikes grow out of its fists.

Any thoughts/people interesting in doing this?

Eh, sounds like a big project.  I doubt anyone will make it, but interesting idea.

I know, it would be a big project.

But, I just thought the idea was worth throwing out there just in case. You never know, right?

This is a really great idea. I aproove.

This is a really great idea. I aproove.

Awesome.

Also, I was thinking that if it's too big of a project, it could be simplified in some way. Like a "beta" or "lite" version.

why not just use amade's bots?

why not just use amade's bots?

Because a general script for this would be far more efficient than using multi-evented bricks/variables...
It this way, it could probably be made with prefs which adjust the about of xp or w/e that a chao gains by doing stuff, and eventing this would be stupid and time consuming...

*Places million dollar bet on someone quoting this and saying something along the lines of 'shut up'*

Because a general script for this would be far more efficient than using multi-evented bricks/variables...
It this way, it could probably be made with prefs which adjust the about of xp or w/e that a chao gains by doing stuff, and eventing this would be stupid and time consuming...

*Places million dollar bet on someone quoting this and saying something along the lines of 'shut up'*
Shut up

I like the idea a bit, but mostly the changing appearance part. I think that would be cool as a playertype, but that would probably be harder...

how is it stupid to event something? yes it would be time consuming, but so would scripting it, and it is possible to do it with events i bet

It sounds like a really good idea.