Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
The "How much money would you eat that for?" game!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
Author
Topic: The "How much money would you eat that for?" game! (Read 3360 times)
Valen
February 13, 2010, 11:13:20 PM
30$
how much would I need to pay you to eat an octorock
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Jacob/Lee
February 14, 2010, 12:16:37 AM
If I knew what that was
A legend of Zelda enemy?, 300$
How much would I need to pay you to eat a pile of sand, dirt, and hematite?
Otis Da HousKat
February 14, 2010, 12:18:51 AM
$12
I ate a piece of pizza that my neighbor threw outside for the dog. It was outside overnight in the snow and sitting on a concrete sidewalk. Tasted good. How much would you need to be payed to eat that?
Valen
February 14, 2010, 12:20:19 AM
It would be just like fridge pizza except on the floor so probably for free. But if it was wet I would eat if for 12 $
A toothpick?
Jacob/Lee
February 14, 2010, 12:20:52 AM
0$
Bag-o-oil?
SupremeCommander
February 14, 2010, 12:38:27 AM
Quote from: Jacob/Lee on February 14, 2010, 12:20:52 AM
0$
Bag-o-oil?
Wouldn't do it unless the bag was sealed and/or depending on the oil. Motor Oil will kill you.
RedSaturn
February 14, 2010, 01:26:14 AM
1,000,000,000
My sperm
Valen
February 14, 2010, 02:14:04 AM
100
My sperm
SupremeCommander
February 14, 2010, 02:47:38 AM
Quote from: Valen on February 14, 2010, 02:14:04 AM
100
My sperm
Uhh.
How much?
Maybe like... 150 I guess..
A brick.
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
[
4
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
The "How much money would you eat that for?" game!