Author Topic: Intervention V2 [PH]  (Read 40901 times)

ya your welcome. It's the synthonizer and fires minature Minifigs of me while looping this

ya your welcome. It's the synthonizer and fires minature Minifigs of me while looping this
desu cannon ;3

Sweeter than lemons :P

Idea juice?

How about a big pistol like weapon that shoots about 4 mini-rockets per second that after firing off spread out into different directions
And a secondary mode with 2 mini-rockets per second and they have poor-medium homing capability?
--The rocket damage has to be low to be fair, about 6 rockets per kill for the auto-mode and 4 for the homing/mode

Hmmm, wait, If people can make player-homing rockets, why not try making Laser-guided rockets also?
Is that impossible or just a bridge we've yet to come to? I'm sure a lot of HL2 fans would love that >_>;;;

Actually, on sense i'm talking about new weapons. How about a Grenade launcher? I havent seen one of them in forever. Maybe i'm just not looking hard enough...
"Grenade launcher, not a hand-held grenade"

Or- one last idea, a hand with the index finger pointed out and the thumb up, like a gun. When ever you fire it does the Teamfortress2 Demolition-mans "Ka-BEEWWMM!!!" and fires out... idk, something? ;I - Wait, where have i heard of that before????

These are just some ideas i have that i cant make myself  :cookieMonster:

The size of this posts text was reduced to prevent unnecessary space-filling

how about no because thats a idiotic overpowered idea thats worse than both the ion cannon and the mininuke in the same server?

"Icon_OSRNew1"? Plus that copied CI file.

A couple minor things:
The shell debris is unnecessary since it's directly copied from the Gun which you're force-requiring anyway.
Missing texture "./smoke".
Muzzle velocity is limited to 200, your 1000 might cause console errors.
No way to partially reload.
Using $DamageType::m200 which doesn't exist
gunTrailEmitter does not exist. bulletTrailEmitter is the closest equivalent but that was removed in Blockland v9.
echo("reload?");
The projectile does 75 damage normally, not 50 as in the first post
Lots of copied code in the firing function
Spreads even when not moving?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 08:00:07 AM by Space Guy »

is it 1 hit kill 2 hit kill what?

I thought you were talking about the show intervention when I saw the title

Hrm. The Detonator maybe? You shoot someone and it makes them self detonate after a certain time, but they don't know. :o Somewhat like a sticky bomb without the further human control aspect.

Aw. You can't quickscope. :( olol mw2.

I like it more than other snipers...just glad to have realistic weapons.

I like it, its great :D 9/10

Oh nevermind, don't do mine.