Author Topic: My snake is bleeding!  (Read 76681 times)

I could quote anything you've sId so far on this topic and put it on my signature.  :cookieMonster:

This thread/Topic is epic lol! I laughed so hard when I saw the "I masturbated with a tuna jar" and the responses to that

This thread/Topic is epic lol! I laughed so hard when I saw the "I masturbated with a tuna jar" and the responses to that
I'm in pain.

Lol I'm laughing so much , no offence

I'm in pain.
From what I understand, you forgeted a tuna jar. You deserve to have your richard cut off for being a loving idiot, so I'd say you got lucky.

We really need to know how deep it is if we're gonna give you any sort of "help".
Just tell us how much blood is coming out, if you feel lightheaded, and how far you can see into the cut.

We really need to know how deep it is if we're gonna give you any sort of "help".
Just tell us how much blood is coming out, if you feel lightheaded, and how far you can see into the cut.
stopped bleeding but hurts like hell

stopped bleeding but hurts like hell

You cut your snake.
While masturbating.
On a tuna jar.

It's gonna hurt.

Pics of the jar nao!
Picture is worth a thousand words.

Pics of the jar nao!

Too late, he sat on it and it broke.

Edit: starfish! :cookieMonster:

starfish

Saying "starfish" while we're on the topic of jars does not bring up a good mental image.

Saying "starfish" while we're on the topic of jars does not bring up a good mental image.

You actually sat on it?

You actually sat on it?
No, I used it like a fleshlight, squeezed it too hard, it caved in. I cut my snake.

No, I used it like a fleshlight, squeezed it too hard, it caved in. I cut my snake.

That got nothing to do with starfishs.

That got nothing to do with starfishs.
You brought up starfishs in the first place.

edit, IM PISSING BLOOD!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 06:00:21 AM by Skyler97 »