Author Topic: Clan [C] Colleagues  (Read 193052 times)

Hey.
Hey guys.
i have come to break the feud by saying....

It's the 100th page!

Probably the 101St by now -_-

I vote for counter top! I thought that would always be very fun.

Dramatic..

I stay neutral about the building spot choice.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 12:22:00 PM by Sleven »

I am going to vote for the counter as a building spot, so we have some opportunities to use the counter's height as an enviromental danger.

Ah, as it all boils, this seems to be my time as well. I have just finished school, and just finished with the majority of bickering and drama in my life, and I really do not wish to be in a position where the leader-figures are attacking each other and tearing a, at one point, tight knit group of friends. As most of my friends have left, I believe it is my time as well. And, I suppose this is also doing you a favor, Drake as I know you've wanted to remove me for quite a while. So as my final act as an official Colleague, I bid you all a farewell, and a very good luck with whatever you pursue.

Cheers~

Az should get that raise now.. lol

Aaaand a nice clan falls apart.
Well, it's better than just staying together and fighting, like parents that refuse to divorce for their kids.

Some talented members leaving.. not a big problem..
I will hold me to this clan as long as Drake is willing to keep it up.

Sleven, choose. Counter or on the ground.

Ah... counter then. If everyone else want it.

Good, then we'll start the move ASAP. Decent and significant buildings will be salvaged and put up onto the counter/table. None the less we're going to need to start on some new buildings to fit the more restricted size.

I think it's obvious what I think about the C and R.

Going to the server to do layout.

Aaaand a nice clan falls apart.
Well, it's better than just staying together and fighting, like parents that refuse to divorce for their kids.
Actually, either way, the kids will end up emotionally distressed.

What's up?

EDIT: Who took my cake?