Author Topic: Clan [C] Colleagues  (Read 193948 times)

Wakey wakey! Where is everyone?

So I don't know if anyone has any deal with banning, but this guy's spam of very hard to clean 1x1s pissed me off so I banned him.

I'm sure that's fine with most - if not all - of us, Spen.

Constructing App. Now. Im making my Comeback to blockland after 3 years. Talked to Drake about it. Hopefeully I Get in (;

Yeah I figured nobody would care since I know most of us but I just thought it couldn't hurt to double check.

Yeah I figured nobody would care since I know most of us but I just thought it couldn't hurt to double check.

I'd ban everyone who placed but a single red brick and bailed without cleaning up after themselves. If I wasn't so damn lazy.

Could someone build a bridge connecting the table to the counter on the server? I placed a 16x32 on the counter marking where it lines up with the roads... Whack it if you don't have my trust.

Either the A-A-S is not working, or the password was changed. Anyways, I think this would be a safe, good time to switch to another server...

Whenever you're ready Az.

Cucumberdude uses the Cops n Robbers map for a zombie thing.
If he actually, got permission. It would had been a relief to get informed about it.
If not, well.. you know now.

Cucumberdude uses the Cops n Robbers map for a zombie thing.
If he actually, got permission. It would had been a relief to get informed about it.
If not, well.. you know now.

I didn't claim credit by any stretch.
I'm not competing with a server of yours hosting the same thing.
I'm simply using a half-finished save missing some bricks.

Christ, I'm not even using it for it's intended purpose!

No reason to get all mad about it, honestly.

Anyways, nice build :)
I especially like the factory-esque part, the machines are lovey.

He's talking about my generator isn't he <3

Oi, I didn't get mad.
Just wanted to ask the clan if they was aware that you used it.. or if you had permission or something.
I usually don't like to share my builds. So I just found it quite disturbing when I saw em on another server.

and yes, yes he is.

Don't use any of our builds for any of your shenanigans unless we release a save publicly.

I saw a guy with the name C.
Is this only a problem if it is a C in the tags.. or is it names also?