Author Topic: Clan [C] Colleagues  (Read 193069 times)

CUSTARD, did you by any chance ever build a city Rp with a train in it.
A container train. Red containers. Blue engine.
?

CUSTARD, did you by any chance ever build a city Rp with a train in it.
A container train. Red containers. Blue engine.
?
People have been throwing my map around for ages. I didn't build the train, though.

People have been throwing my map around for ages. I didn't build the train, though.
No, because it is mine. And I need to know where you got it. I don't care if you use it; but I need to know where it is from. Because if some asswit released my full train set I'm pissed.
That's a private project no-one should have access to.
But in all likelihood you just got this one; right?

No, because it is mine. And I need to know where you got it. I don't care if you use it; but I need to know where it is from. Because if some asswit released my full train set I'm pissed.
That's a private project no-one should have access to.
But in all likelihood you just got this one; right?
Like I said, I didn't build it, meaning that I didn't load it, or steal it either. I wouldn't steal builds without asking the owner first.

The host basically stole two builds and put them into one map. His name is Darkmaster, and his ID is 11788

I hope you guys continue with the build and TAG I hope you can keep the server up. . .

I'm going through a very rough time in my personal life, I am afraid I will be inactive for an unknown length of time. You might see me pop by every once in a while but I have no time to manage a clan at this time. I apologize.

I hope you guys continue with the build and TAG I hope you can keep the server up. . .

I'm going through a very rough time in my personal life, I am afraid I will be inactive for an unknown length of time. You might see me pop by every once in a while but I have no time to manage a clan at this time. I apologize.

D:
Also, Kalphiter is responsible for the whole server thing; I just push some buttons and enter some paypal stuff.

Would this be a good time to apply for the clan?¿

Probably not.

Sorry to hear that, Drake. Hope it all works out soon.

In other news, the server still won't show up from me, apart from the one time it did on Tuesday. If anybody has any insight on how to fix this, feel free to speak up.

Where did you make your Logo at/with?

oh look holy stuff progress wow by endgame
repent the end is extremely loving nigh

..dot

also tag lol you need to tram build again be
serisly

repent the end is extremely loving nigh
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 07:04:15 PM by EndGame »

So we need to find a new server amirite?

So we need to find a new server amirite?
I can host it now that I have a new computer.  I would just like my application to not be judged so harsh, if you know what I mean.

I can host it now that I have a new computer.  I would just like my application to not be judged so harsh, if you know what I mean.
Don't get your hopes up, applications aren't going to be around for much longer.